So its time now and im FREAKING out!!!!! haha but ive learned a few things form the mission...
1. God loves us alot
2. He is ALWAYS preparing His children to accept the gosple.
3. This work isnt about you or me, its about helping others come unto Christ
4. having the spirit 24/7 is AWESOME!
5. people might come running at you but dont get freaked out... they might wanna listen :)
6. people screaming ELDERES! at you and you waving and saying HOLA! even though you are a sister and saying so can we share a message with you, is the best feeling ever
7. Seeing people come unto christ and seeing the light of christ on their faces stronger and stronger as they grow more and more closer to Christ.
8. Having a lesson FULL of the spirit to where its hard not to cry and then leaving and turning to your compañera and saying what just happened.... that was awesome!
and many more things....
but this i know with all sureity..
That God lives. He loves us and for that He sent His only begotten son Jesus Christ to help us in this life. So that way we can have gozo and return to live with Him someday. Jesus is the Christ. With out Him there would be no point in living here. We need a Savior and for that reason He came. Trust in Him. Pray to Him. trust that He will lift you us in your trials and difficulties. He is always there. I know that people can change. You are never to far away from the light of the Atonement. He is always reaching out to you. Trust in His Atonement and come unto Him. I know people can change because ive seen it. Its super cool to see. I know that missionary work is all about being an instrument in His Hands and letting Him work through you. I can tell you haw many times i have had somebody tell us that they were just crying and praying for help and we knocked on the door. God knows His children and loves each and everyone of you. If you feel like you are forgotten and that He loves somebody else more, just pray and ask to feel His love and you will. I know that this is true. I know that this church and the gosple is true. I know that it can change lives for the better and that we can have joy in this life. I know that Christ lives and that He came and willl come again. I love this work. i love this gosple. And i say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.
Im so excited to see all of oyu again.... if i cry dont be worried haha! i might be having culture shock.... haha to my own culture! haha
Love you guys bunches!