Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Soooo this week was awesome!!!

So this week was pretty awesome! So i am officially a trainer!!!! Its so crazy! I really cant believe it! but on that same day my trainer went home! She finished the mission and I was like super sad. So anyways I went to the offices with this other Hermana who was also gonna train and it was super crazy we were super nervous! haha but when we got there we heard that there was only gonna be 2 Americans and one Brazilian Hermanas and a ton of Elders. So I was like I think I'm gonna get the Brazilian. BUT GUESS WHAT?!?! I got an American!!!! She is super awesome! her name is Hermana Beck (not related to THE sister Beck haha) and shes from ID and is learning Spanish, haha but she's like super excited to learn and we are so happy haha! So this week I was like she's gonna start teaching. Her Spanish was a little broken at first, but she's like progressing SO fast! Its so cool to see her progressing! Anyways that was the week! We are looking for investigators and getting sunburned, haha but its super fun!} Anyways love you lots and help the missionaries with references!!! } Hermana Breon To Mom: Anyways I HAVE A NEW TRAINEEE!!! Haha She's super sweet and its so funny to watch her cause she is exactly like me when I started out! like with Spanish and everything. I'm like laughing inside cause I remember going through that haha anyways she's like doing suuuper good! I'm like super amazed! haha It's really cool to see hows she's doing! it was super funny so when the new ones came in and president was gonna tell them who their trainer was I knew she was gonna be my comp haha I looked at her and was like yep she's gonna be my comp haha anyways she's super funny and is from Sun Valley, Idaho. Anyways this week was a normal week. We were looking like crazy for people, because unfortunately we lost all of our investigators because of what happened last cambio, but whatever we are starting new and fresh again. All the leaders are helping me and stuff and its super fun haha anyways so I feel the spirit again and that is making me happy. I get sooo sad without it. But now it's all good. As for the letter I never got it and President hasn't said anything to me about what happened. I think he is just letting me work and concentrate on training. And I'm ok with that. At the offices on Tuesday he asked me if I was ok and I was like ya I'm doing really good and he smiled and was like ok! So I think he might wait till Nana goes. and Hermana Wilson came to me and she gave me this BIG hug and was like how are you if you need anything you just let us know. And I was happy for that. But I'm doing ok right now. I'm just doing the work and stuff. Anyways ya.... there wasn't much to say this week, haha but ya. love you lots!!! Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment