Monday, January 18, 2016

This week.... haha

So this week was transfers and i stayed! so im in villa anita for another transfer! haha! My companions all got transferred to a different area so im with a new companion! Hermana Stewart! She is from Utah really close to where my other companion hermana Cowley was from haha! so ya.... 

I was talking to some members and they were saying that the first time they met me they thought that i was from Argentina, hahaha! So it explains a ton}! haha! People here all think im from Argentina! Its until i start talking and they go oh ya... shes most definitely from the US haha! sometimes i like to do an argentinian accent to throw people off haha! Anyways! this week i was able to walk without my boot! so we contacted some people close to our house and we found a menos activo but she was baptised when she was 8 and doesnt remember anything because her parents stopped goiing to church right after. So shes like a new investigator! haha! we are pretty excited about her! Our area has been dead for a while so we are practically white washing the area! So its been fun to do missionary work again! 

Well Love you guys tons! 

Hermana Breon

(To Mom...)
ya about my foot..... so i started to walk on it this week and we walked really close to our house. After wednesday it was kinda bothering me, but just kinda sore and i thought it was becasue i was on my feet. Well thursday passed and i was like ok i need more breaks through the day and then friday hit and we were walking literally almost the whole time. So sat came around and it was starting to hurt alot. and yesterday we literally were in the house and didnt do anything. my toe was swollen and it turned a purple color. So now im wearing my boot again. Im gonna have to get another appointment with the doctor again. I was freaking out alittle bit yesterday. Im so scared i fractured it again. It feels the same as it did when i started the whole not walking thing 3 months ago. The doctor said that i could walk on it again so i have and now its like this. I was so happy to do the missionary work again! I was talking to people and contacting them without fear! I like know this is where i need to be right now. Doing missionary work! hah! so ya thats the update with my toe. Im gonna have to call today and talk to hermana Wilson about this. I seriously dont know what to do. i have just been praying a ton and studying and stuff. I feel bad for hermana stewart because she is one of those missionaries who just go go go! And now we cant. So i think she is a little frustrated and like ok....

THE CARDNALS WON?!?!??!?!?! Whats with that????? hahaha! Like WHat?! hahah! we were watching meet the mormons and i just kept replaying the football coach story hahah! I was like oh i miss this soooooooo much!!! haha"! I was a little trunky hahaa! It turns out hermana recalde loves it too hahah! 

Hey i forgot about MLK today haha but yes i drank chocolate milk haha! haha 

...Anyways LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!

Hayley


No comments:

Post a Comment