Monday, April 18, 2016

HOOOOLLLAAAAA!

So this week was a pretty fun week! we have been finding alot of people and we are doing good!

This week we visited a ton of menos activos and guess what?!?! A TON showed up to church! WE were SOOOOO happy! hahha 

We also had a ton of fun just hanging out and teaching people! haha this week my comp got a little sick so we had to stay in for a half day so we watched the movie Emma Smith and we are in love with it haha! 

Anyways! OH! so funny story! I had to cross a major street to get home and there was a ton of traffic and it was all stopped. So I started to cross the street! There was a bus behind me. So I tried to cross the other lane but the car wouldn't let me go. And then the traffic started to move! So I don't know why I did this but I started to jog and it looked like I was a car moving with traffic! My comp was like Hermana! hahaha! I was like oh ya oops I still can't cross and clearly I'm not a car haha so I went back to the side of the road and the bus driver was looking at me and laughing and calling me loca hahaha! it was sooooooo funny! We were like dying haha! 

Anyway, 

Love you guys lots!!

Hermana Breon 

To Mom: 
We went to the offices. Which GUESS WHAT?!?! Elder Call and Elder Wells are in the offices now! i was like MY GROUP!!! and Elder Neff is a leader de zona! haha (my mtc district!) they came over and were talking to me for like 30 minutes while we were waiting for pres and hermana wilson to get there. So after they got there and Hermana S went in to talk to him, hermana wilson talked to me and was like showing me shoes and stuff and we bonded haha!  so ya it was really fun for me at least! haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment