Thursday, October 15, 2015

Last Week in the CCM...Semana 5

So this week was crazy! It flew by soooooo fast! So you know how i said that i thought that my toe was broken? well thankfully its not! The area doctor came and he looked at it and it said that it was super sprained. So I asked him if i could go to proselestismo on sat and he was like ok if your foot feels ok! So I was like praying and praying cause i really wanted to go!
 Well Saturday rolled around and i was determined to go. I was limping around the CCM with a man tennis shoe on (it was bright flourecent orange and on my other foot was my normal missionary shoe so it looked funny) but my companions were like no Hermana Breon dont go! you should rest! But i really didnt want to stay at the CCM for 5 HOURS and do nothing but study Spanish when i could be out in Buenos Aires proselighting. So i went. I was in the Buenos Aries este area with all the american districts. Us sisters were right next to an area where their district leader was located. So we walked around and NOBODY was out! After 2 hours of doing nothing, my foot was serioulsy killing me. So I reluctantly went to a local business and called their DL so that way we could go back to the CCM. My foot was hurting so bad. So he happened to be a a teacher that works here home, Hermano Gómez. He isnt married so he lives with his mom (thats what they do here, they live with their parents till they get married.) Anyways so he drove over with his mom and picked us up. He asked if my companions wanted to stay and proseletie or come with me. They came with me. At first i wanted them to stay but im glad they came because we went to his house and were there for 3 hours! haha! I met some of his family, learned that he sleeps light and actually learned alot about him! hahahaha! His mom was saying all this stuff and he was like MOM! hahaha! I understodd basically everything that she was saying! It was crazy! she was talking faster and i knew everything! He really didnt traslate so i felt bad for my companions who were sitting there kinda lost. She asked how long we had been in the CCM and I told her for about 5 weeks and they said about 3 and she was like OH! and said to me thats why you understand everything i am saying and responding back haha! After talking for a while she wanted to sing a Hymn and so we did! Im serious! The Spririt was sooooooooooooooo strong! I was like you cant end on that and then not give a lesson! So i asked if we could and we gave a lession on faith. I haveent felt the spirit so strong then in that moment. I was bearing my testimony and i dont even remember what i said! All I remember is me spiting out words that was not mine. My companions testified and it seriously was the BEST lesson ever! I almost cried, she cried, Hmo Gómez almost cried..... like awesome!!!!!! She shared her testimony and WOW! I just cant describe it...... It was awesome! My goal is for every lesson to be THAT good! 
After that we gave her huge hugs cause we had to go back but I love that lady sooooooo much! I felt God´s love for her and im so sad i will never see her again! 
After that we rode the bus back to the CCM with Hmo Gómez and picked up the other missionaries. So once again I had an unusual Prosesletismo! haha! My district was thinks that im being prepared for something awesome in the mission. They were like there is no way you are having these different experiences than everybody else if it wasnt for a reason!
Im gonna miss Argentina SOOOOOOOOO much!!!! I wish i was serving the people here but i know im needed elsewhere.

Well back to my toe..... 
Its ok now and mom.... the spider bite was just a bite... its gone now haha! Im wearing a normal shoe haha i just still have my toe wrapped up but i think everything is gonna be ok! 

OH another sppriritual thing... So in IPs we had one with Hmo. Gómez and everytime we have it i feel like the spirit is not there and after proseletismo, i know it can be powerful and i wanted that for this lesson bad. We were in comp study and it just wasnt feleling right. My companions agreed and we changed it. We went in and asked him to bear his testimony and then we knew where to go. Hermana Lovall gave this awesome paragraph in the folleto and it just was like BOOM sprirt is there! Then Hermana Hunsaker bore her testimony and BOOM BOOM! Powerfull and then I bore mine and I felt like i was on fire! It was just another awesome lesson! Im so grateful for the Spririt helping us testify even if it is a pretend lesson. Hmo Gómez was like almost crying! So i knew he felt it too. SOOOO AWESOME!

Last night was the best storm ever! It rained like crazy, thunder and lightnig! Well the rain came in our window and soaked our carpet! we had to hurry and dry it. After that we went downstairs because we are singing with my district for a special musical number on sunday. Us hermanas walked in and we saw that a window was opened and rain was flooding in! So we ran and got towels and tried to clean it up as best as we could... the wallpaper was ruined but we grabbed a Brazillian Elder and told him what happened and he ran an made sure all the windows were closed. Crisis averted.... hahaha!

Well this will be the last letter for a while because i will miss the Pday for my mission so ya.  Next week I will be in Paraguay!!!! Its totally crazy to think about! Im gonna miss Argentina but im so excited to go to Paraguay! 
The people who are going with me to Paraguay are my district and 3 latinas. Thats it haha! 

My companions call me Hermama haha! Im my district they are called hermanitas haha! The CCM pres and his wife are from Mesa. 
Im not homesick any more. Im just used to how people live in Argentina and now im leaving! I LOVE ARGENTINA SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Con MUCHO AMO!

Hermana Breon! :)

Sorry i dont have any pics but next time i will have lots more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment